Commodore de luxe
quality & comfort
All Commodore de Luxe cabin bookings include the outstanding Commodore Breakfast Buffet, access to the Commodore de Luxe Lounge with both lounge and work space areas. In the lounge you have unlimited access to hot and cold beverages, including beer and wine, cakes, fruits, and snacks, Wi-Fi access, use of two Mac computers, and a selection of current newspapers and magazines.
Room service is available and refreshments await in your cabin.
Two Commodore de Luxe cabins on Pearl Seaways even have a private indoor Jacuzzi!
Ship Crown Seaways: 8 cabins
Ship Pearl Seaways: 22 cabins
Cabin types available for 1 - 4 people. Please see availability in online booking process.
Cabin size, incl. En suite bathroom
Pearl Seaways: Approx. 18 - 24 m²
Crown Seaway: Approx. 19.5 m²
Large double bed
Table & chairs
Sofa bed (please note: not available in all cabins)
En suite bathroom with shower, toilet, and washbasin; towels, hairdryer, and vanity kit included
Indoor Jacuzzi (only available in two cabins on the cruise ship Pearl Seaways)
Continental electrical outlets
Included in a commodore de luxe booking
- Sparkling wine and delicious snacks awaiting in your cabin mini bar
- Vanity-kit and hairdryer in the bathroom
- Two cabins on Pearl Seaways features an indoor Jacuzzi (see online booking process for availability)
- Commodore Breakfast Buffet. One buffet per person staying in cabin. (if travelling on a round trip cruise, two buffets per person are included). See more information about the breakfast buffet below.
- Access to the Commodore de Luxe Lounge - See more information below
The Commodore Breakfast Buffet - included in the Commodore Class cabin prices
One of the many reasons to travel in Commodore, Commodore de Luxe, Commodore Balcony, and Commodore Owner's Suite is the indulgent, and included, Commodore Breakfast Buffet.
The Commodore Breakfast Buffet is served in intimate surroundings, in Explorers steakhouse, and offers both healthy options like smoothies and fruit, along with tempting delights such as croissants and pastries.
Your morning coffee or tea is poured at the table by our dedicated staff.
The Commodore Breakfast Buffet consists of a selection of:
- Freshly baked bread, buns, croissants, pastries, etc.
- Dairy products such as yoghurt and skyr
- A variety of cheeses
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Cereals, oats, and muesli
- Nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and other toppings
- Egg dishes
- Charcuterie, including sausages and serrano ham
- Smoked fish, herring, and pâtés
- Freshly pressed juices and freshly made smoothies
- Gourmet coffee and tea
The Commodore Breakfast Buffet is included in the cabin price when travelling in: Commodore Class, Commodore de Luxe, Commodore Balcony, and Commodore Owner's Suite.
If travelling on a round trip cruise, two buffets are included.
Served in Explorers steakhouse, located on deck 8, or it can be brought to your cabin or suite
Served between 07.00 – 09.30
See more about the Commodore Breakfast Buffet
Commodore de Luxe Lounge
Available exclusively to Commodore de Luxe, Commodore Balcony, and Commodore Owner’s Suite guests, the Commodore De Luxe Lounge is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and adds that extra touch of luxury to your cruise!
Unlimited free access to:
- Pastries, cakes, and cookies
- Snacks and fruit
- Wine and beer
- Tea and gourmet coffee
- Juice and spring water
- Wi-Fi access
- Use of two Mac computers
- Selection of current newspapers and magazines
See more about the Commodore de Luxe Lounge
Terms and Conditions apply. Prices are subject to availability. All listed prices are inclusive of charges and taxes. Credit card fees apply for card issues outside the EU. Booking fees of €10 per online booking and €20 per telephone booking apply.
Please note: Maximum 9 people for online bookings. Travelling with more than 9 people? Please contact customer service.