The Commodore breakfast buffet
WHEN ONLY THE BEST IS GOOD ENOUGH
The lavish Commodore Breakfast Buffet is included in all Commodore Class bookings, and is an incredible addition to any cruise.
The buffet offers healthy options like freshly made smoothies, fruit, and yoghurt, as well as tempting delights such as bacon, croissants, and pastries.
The breakfast buffet is served in a quiet and relaxing atmosphere in Explorers Steakhouse, and your morning coffee or tea is poured at your table by the dedicated service staff.
- Many different types of freshly baked bread
- Dairy products, such as yoghurt, skyr, and several types of cheese, incl. brie
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Cereals and muesli, nuts, seeds and other toppings
- Egg dishes, such as boiled, scrambled, and fried eggs
- Charcuterie, including pâtés, sausages, ham, roast beef, and serrano ham
- Smoked fish and Scandinavian-style herring
- Freshly squeezed juices
- Freshly made smoothies
- Gourmet coffee and tea
- Danish pastries, croissants, and breakfast breads
The Commodore Breakfast Buffet is Served in Explorers steakhouse, located on deck 8.
Served from 07.00 to 09.30
Breakfast can be brought to your Commodore cabin or suite - Please contact the Customer Service Center on deck 7 for room service.
The breakfast buffet is included in the cabin price when travelling in Commodore Class, Commodore de Luxe, Commodore Balcony, and Commodore Owners suite.
See the Commodore cabins and suites
See the Commodore suites
Terms and Conditions apply. Prices are subject to availability. All listed prices are inclusive of charges and taxes. Credit card fees apply. Booking fees of €10 per online booking and €20 per telephone booking apply.
Please note: Maximum 9 people for online bookings. Travelling with more than 9 people? Please contact customer service.