Commodore Owner’s suite
TOP OF THE line
Travel in the most luxurious accommodation option on board and enjoy the comfort and extra space of this outstanding class of cabin.
Available with a private outdoor Jacuzzi (Jacuzzi only on ship Pearl Seaways) and small private sundeck.
Included in your suite booking
- Champagne and delicious snacks awaiting in your suite
- Private outdoor Jacuzzi and small sun deck (Jacuzzi and sundeck only on ship Pearl Seaways)
- Commodore Breakfast Buffet for all persons staying in suite (if travelling on a round trip cruise, two buffets per person included) - See information below
- Access to the Commodore de Luxe Lounge - See more information below
Ship Crown Seaways: 4 suites
Pearl Seaways: 2 suites
Please note: Listed cabin price in online booking is per cabin, not per person.
Suite size incl. bathroom
Pearl Seaways: approx. 46 m²
Crown Seaways: approx. 30.5 m²
Outdoor Jacuzzi (only on ship Pearl Seaways)
TV and DVD player
En suite bathroom with shower, toilet, and washbasin; towels, hairdryer, and vanity kit included
Sofa bed (please note - not available in all suites)
Large double bed
The Commodore Breakfast Buffet
One of the many reasons to travel in a Commodore Owner’s suite the included world class Commodore Breakfast Buffet. One buffet per person staying in the suite is included in the suite price. If you are traveling on a round trip cruise, two buffets per person is included.
The Commodore Breakfast Buffet is served in the calm, intimate surroundings, of Explorers steakhouse.
The breakfast buffet offers healthy options, such as freshly made smoothies and juices, fruits, yoghurt, and nuts and seeds, as well as tempting treats such as bacon, pancakes, croissants, and pastries.
Your morning coffee or tea is poured at the table by our dedicated staff.
The Commodore buffet consists of a selection of
- Freshly baked bread, buns, croissants, pastries, etc.
- Dairy products, such as yoghurt and skyr
- A variety of cheeses
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Cereals, oats, and muesli
- Nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and other toppings
- Egg dishes
- Charcuterie, including sausages and serrano ham
- Smoked fish, herring, and pâtés
- Fresh pressed juices and freshly made smoothies
- Gourmet coffee and tea
The Commodore Breakfast Buffet is served in Explorers steakhouse, located on deck 8, or it can be brought to your suite.
The Commodore Breakfast Buffet is included in the Commodore Owner's suite price.
If travelling on a round trip cruise, two buffets per person staying in the suite are included in the suite price.
From 07.00 to 09.30
Commodore de Luxe Lounge
Available exclusively to Commodore de Luxe, Commodore Balcony, and Commodore Owner's Suite guests, the Commodore de Luxe Lounge adds that extra touch of luxury to your cruise.
The Commodore de Luxe Lounge gives you unlimited free access to:
- Pastries, cakes, and cookies
- Snacks and fruit
- Wine and beer
- Tea and gourmet coffee
- Soft drinks, juice and spring water
- Wi-Fi access (Hot spot)
- Use of two Mac computers
- Selection of newspapers and magazines
See more about the Commodore de Luxe Lounge
How to book a suite
Choose Commodore Owner’s Suite during the cabin step in the online booking process. A suite booking includes Commodore Breakfast Buffet for all persons staying in the suite, as well as unlimited access to the Commodore de Luxe Lounge, open 24 hours a day. Your key card (boarding card) gives you access to the lounge.
Please note – The listed prices are always per suite, not per person
Easily amend your booking to a Commodore suite online here
Terms and Conditions apply. Prices are subject to availability. All listed prices are inclusive of charges and taxes. Credit card fees apply for card issues outside the EU. Booking fees of €10 per online booking and €20 per telephone booking apply.
Please note: Maximum 9 people for online bookings. Travelling with more than 9 people? Please contact customer service.